I keep two separate To-Read lists. One is a list of books I want to read and should read soon because I already own physical copies of them. The other is the list of books I want to read after I get them someday. This way, my TBR doesn’t seem too overwhelming, although I do own a LOT of unread physical books.
Here, by ‘To-Read List’, I’m referring to my actual physical TBR, i.e. the tons of books sitting on my bookshelves waiting to be read – but NOT collecting dust, you guys! 😉 I do take care of my precious books, okay? I stroke their spines, dust them, talk to them and…😶 *cough*
Anyway, here is a list of the 10 most recent additions to my TBR pile:
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- The Sentence Is Death by Anthony Horowitz
- This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Girls of Paper And Fire by Natasha Ngan (giveaway prize from Jean @ Book Rampage)
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- 11.22.63 by Stephen King
- Betrayal In Death by JD Robb
- Jasmine Days by Benyamin (a lovely gift from a lovely friend, Udita @ That Curious Girl)
While I’m excited for all of these books, I’m definitely going to be reading Girls of Paper and Fire, Autoboyography, Jasmine Days and Crazy Rich Asians pretty soon for some of the reading challenges I’m participating in this year!
Have you read any of these books yet? Are you planning to? Which books have you recently added to your To-Read list? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂