Hello, hope you had a nice weekend. Today’s prompt for Top 10 Tuesday is Books On My Spring 2019 TBR. I don’t really set quarterly/seasonal TBRs, just the monthly ones at the start of each new month (which I don’t always stick to) but I managed to pull some books from my unread pile that I hope to read in the coming months.
- The Queen Of Attolia (The Queen’s Thief #2) : Really want to continue with this series and see what will happen next.
- Crazy Rich Asians: So excited to read this one and then watch the movie!
- The Priory Of The Orange Tree: This one is a gigantic 800+ pages long and a brick of a book but I’ve only heard amazing things about it and I’m just dying to pick it up, but just not yet, while I have I’m reading some other big books already.
- Fangirl: This one’s been on my shelves since probably 2016 and I know, I know, I should have read it way back. Now that Carry On is getting a sequel, I want to read both Fangirl and Carry On soon.
- Leah On The Offbeat: I’ve been putting off reading this one because of the mixed reviews even though Simon Vs. is one of my favorite books (and movies). It’s time I give it a go.
- Stargazing For Beginners: This seems like a short, quick contemporary and I’ve been in the mood for those lately so I’ll probably be picking up this one soon.
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely: Another one I’ve just heard absolutely wonderful things about and I can’t wait to read it!
- Autoboyography: Hoping this will be an adorable and fun read.
- The Seven Hubands of Evelyn Hugo: Yet another one I’ve heard incredible things about and have been putting off for months. I’m so ready to read it soon!
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2): Read the first book a few months back and enjoyed it. About time I continue with this series, I have a good feeling about this one.
So these are some of the books I hope to get to in the next few months. What books are you most looking forward to reading in the coming months? Have you read any of the ones on my list? Talk to me in the comments below!