After weeks, I actually have something new to share for this reading update post! March started off good – I read four books in the first two weeks and then nothing for almost the rest of the month. But I’m excited to be getting back to reading more now!
The three Ws to be answered:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
There are so many books on my shelves that I just want to pick and read right now but I do have some (self-imposed) deadlines for a few reviews, and a couple of buddy reads this month. So, I’ve limited myself to reading one book for review and one because I can’t resist reading multiple books at a time. 🤷♀️
- Enchantée by Gita Trelease: Page 85 of 452
I’ve been waiting for this book since months before it actually released. So grateful to the publisher for sending me a copy of this beautiful book. Also, it starts out with a bang (figuratively). 😋
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan: Page 11 of 403
Excited to read this one and then watch the movie. Only a chapter in and I’ve already ordered the next two books in this trilogy. 😉
Two books finished in the last few days and two reviews to write. Expect some review posts later this week!
- Divine Evil by Nora Roberts: A deliciously engaging creepy suspense novel, like really creepy. The review should be up shortly.
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: My first Schwab book! It was good, not great but I did like and enjoy it. Will share my thoughts and feelings in the review in a few days.
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wish I’d read more in March but I’m only one book behind schedule for my Goodreads reading goal for 2019. I have a lot of contemporaries on my TBR this month so I’ll hopefully read a lot more and be back on track! Here’s what I’m planning to pick up – well, one of these – when I finish one of my current reads:
- The Atlas of Reds And Blues by Devi S. Laskar
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Stargazing For Beginners by Jenny McLachlan
Which of the covers in this post calls out to you the most? Have you read any of these books? What are you reading right now? Let me know in the comments below!