It’s been two weeks since my last WWW post. And I have so many lovely books to talk about today! Let’s see what the last two reading weeks were like. 😊
The three Ws to be answered:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
I’m reading three books right now:
- Magical Women: Page 31 of 210 (Paperback)
An anthology of short stories about magical women – I’ve read two so far, the second one was a bit unsettling. 🙈
- A Shifting of Stars: 8% done (E-book)
Two chapters into this one and man, this starts off intense! And just look at that cover! Check out my cover reveal and what the book is about here.
- Elantris: Page 226 of 590 (Audiobook & Paperback)
Finally making some headway with this one! It’s about time…I started reading it back in January, I think. 😜
I read some good books in the last two weeks. Sadly, I’ve been slacking off on the reviewing end of things. Sorry! 🙈 I will try to get them written and up in the coming week, though.
- Crazy Rich Asians: Took me a while to get through it because of the sheer amount of rambling and details – it took time to figure out the main plotlines and connect with the characters, but I did end up enjoying it.
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Stargazing for Beginners: A very sweet YA contemporary romance about fifteen year old Meg who just wants to be an astronaut – so easy and quick to read.
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.25
- Can You keep A Secret?: I kept laughing throughout. It was cute and it was funny and I just kept giggling and laughing all the way through! A big thanks to That Coffee Girl for making me read it!
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
So this month I have several books to read for review from publishers and I couldn’t be happier – really grateful for all the books I was gifted this month. But I’ll try to squeeze in a few from my backlist TBR as well.
- Muhammad Bin Tughlaq: Tale of a Tyrant
- Leah On The Offbeat
- Clockwork Princess
How was your reading this past week? Finished any good books? What are you reading now or hoping to read this week? Let me know in the comments below!