WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Taking On A World Of Words wherein you answer 3 questions every Wednesday:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I haven’t been able to read more than 10-15 pages a day, if that, for the last week or so, partly because things have been crazy busy, and when I have had some free time, I’ve been glued to my laptop making my way through all the Marvel movies. Also, the books I’m reading aren’t really calling out to me at the moment but I still want to finish them.
- Fortune’s Soldier by Alex Rutherford – Page 235 of 416
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon – Page 65 of 870
(Not in a hurry to finish this one, at least not this month.)
- Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes – 10% done (audiobook)
I’ve only finished two books so far this month.
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Sweet Valley Twins #92: Escape From Terror Island – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Both 4 star reads but for quite different reasons. You can find my review for A Very Large Expanse of Sea here.
If and when I manage to finish Fortune’s Soldier, I would really like to read just 2 more books this month:
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
The last week or so, I have been feeling a strong urge to pick up PS: I Still Love You by Jenny Han and find out what more hijinks ensue in this next installment, so I just might swap out Dumplin’ for that one.
What about you? Let me know in the comments below what your reading week looks like!