I’m so excited for this week’s reading update – I FINALLY READ BOOKS! PLURAL! 😜
The three Ws to be answered:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
After finishing a book yesterday afternoon, I tried reading a chapter of a few different books to see which one to pick up next and I ended up starting two:
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: Page 13 of 427
Finally reading my very first Schwab book! So excited for this one. 😍
- Divine Evil by Nora Roberts: Page 9 of 564
I’m not proud of this but when I first got this book a few years ago, I skimmed a few pages and something creeped me out so I put it away for a while. But it’s a Nora Roberts book and I love her, so, about time I read it. I think it’ll be a good read, I’ve read a lot more dark and creepy stuff since then.
If you’ve been following my blog long enough, you’ll know that I’ve been trying to read two gigantic books since January but haven’t been making any progress. So, I’ve put Elantris on hold for now but I might pick up and read a few pages of Voyager every few days. What to do, when you’re not feeling it, you’re not feeling it. 🤷♀️
So this week, for the first time since the new year began, I managed to read 3 books!! I feel so much better now, finally I’m on track for my Goodreads Goal of 60 books for this year. Here’s what I read:
- King of Scars: This felt more like Nina and Zoya’s story than Nikolai’s but a lot happened – I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Find my review here!
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- P.S. I Still Love You: This was about as cute as the first book though I did get a little frustrated with some of the twists at times. I do like where this is heading.
The review should be up in a couple of days.
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.25
- The Kiss Quotient: Just finished this in less than two days and OMG! I feel so giddy and silly and sweet and I can’t stop gushing!
The review should be up in a few days – I need to sit down and try to form a coherent sentence or two first.
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
These were the other books still on my March TBR that I was choosing from and they didn’t make the cut this week. But I’ll pick one of them up as I finish one of my current reads.
- Loyalty In Death by JD Robb
- The Beauty of the Moment by Tanaz Bhathena
- The Flower Girls by Alice Clark-Platts
Which one do you think I should pick up next? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? What did you think? Talk to me in the comments below!