Here, I’ll be updating my progress for this challenge as and when I complete a prompt. You can find more info about the prompts and how to participate in this challenge here.
Last Update: 26th February
Prompts completed so far: 6/40
Books read for this challenge so far:
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea (find the review here)
- Prompt 4: A book you think should be turned into a movie.
- Sweet Valley Twins #92: Escape From Terror Island
- Prompt 22: A book with a title that contains “salty”, “sweet”, “bitter” or “spicy”.
- Fortune’s Soldier (find the review here)
- Prompt 9: A book you meant to read in 2018
- The Sun Is Also A Star (find the review here)
- Prompt 1: A book becoming a movie in 2019.
- Prompt 24: A book that takes place in a single day.
- Six of Crows (find the review here)
- Prompt 19: A book told from multiple character POVs.
Are you participating in this challenge too? Which books are you reading for this challenge? Talk to me in the comments below!